Friday, August 20, 2010

Weeks 10 and 11

Well, we made it home safe from Shine and spent this week recuperating. Still a normal schedule, but I definitely slept a lot more to make up for sleep deprivation and to get over a lovely cold that is spreading like leprosy through the house. I'm all better now, though, and ready for another weekend!

So I'm not gonna say much in this post, mostly cause there's not much to say. But I wanted to update everyone on the Turkey outreach, and also post some pictures!

So, we will be leaving around Sept. 25th for Turkey. Not sure of exactly what type of stuff we're going to be doing, but it definitely won't be open evangelistic stuff, as that's not allowed in Turkey. We'll do more charity type work and build relationships with the Muslims around there. I'm so excited about it! It's gonna be awesome. Please keep praying for me and the rest of the team, especially for finances and travel, and then for the hearts of the people in Turkey.




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJCTbBIchxBlFpRzFokwK4hw6z_utJNInHZCIocj6JueasT6-Mg0JndbkVpI0E8Pp7Xw-XmbVYMm_bLm6QqJGLuetTmTOG6x2Myfk1AbMwVEtDcAdmQRjvvD-r3NT2VA2Pp5AvttCIleLX/s1600/101_1518.JPG">
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-V7UJCP9HUAdzEUCWlR3hzYH3CPprqILPEc20TSKfPQFOj1mqrwDKoGNCPHyDc3h_ueaPpQ-WIJuFl7DNiB2J1Wod5TBo7Tp2IRnz2uBt3HhJGMCo30OsX3CwGC7-_zCnyaaQr7w7GCPy/s1600/101_1312.JPG">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones